Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A New Year

Hello family and friends,

Well just to update everyone since I don't update my blog enough, to start with about a week ago I finished my first two courses for school and to my surprise got A's in them giving me a grade point average of 3.8. I have now started my next two courses and they are going good, I'm still looking for work which has not been going well but I'm not going to give up because I know the job market will start to open up soon I hope.
Kalie and Cierra are doing good they are getting so big I still can't believe that Cierra is in Jr. High it seems like she was just going into the 5th grade. She is always talking about boys and everything, Kalie on the other hand doesn't want anything to do with boys which is a good thing. Well I hope all of you had a good New Years ours was nice, I had my dad come and visit over Christmas which was nice to spend time with him and Tyler it was sad to see them leave but they had to get back so that Tyler wouldn't miss any school. I hope to see them soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya she does live in cyber space! Luckly karen hasn't noticed boys yet I am hoping she doesn't until um she is 35!

Ter said...

Congrats Jacki on the A's... what a great accomplishment... good luck this next set of classes... I am truly struggling this time in science.. oh well take care