Well I've started week 4 of shcool and it is going really good so far. My grade for the frist three weeks is a A which I'm really surprised because it has been so long since I was in school but I'm having a blast I'm so glad that I decided to take this big step. Kalie and Cierra think its cool that I'm going to school they like the idea that I have home work just like them.
Cierra is now in Jr. High and has boys on her mind she is having trouble in school. She has a hard time controlling her temper she has been in two fights and been in detention. So Lane and Cierra's mom had a meeting and they decided to have Cierra come and stay with us for awhile which she is very excited about. I also think it will be good for her, Kalie on the other hand don't like the idea but supports it.
I'm hoping to get some pictures up on the blog in the next couple of days . I'm just trying to juggle school and taking care of my family. Lane has been going out of town a lot so thats a good thing. He as a job interview on tuesday the 18th for a part time job. As for me I'm still looking it is hard because no one here in Tooele is hiring so I'v decided to look in Salt Lake now that gas prices have went down.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the A's Jacki, If I can do then I certainly know you can do it! Also congrats on having Cierra come live with you, that will definitly be a good thing, but remember it is also a challenge. I am very proud of you Jacki, I know I don't say it enough, but I am.... I love you,
Ter
hehe if you get anything lower than a B im cutting off your allowance damnit!!! jk anyways congrats girly love ya
Post a Comment